TNA Impact Wrestling took place last night from the Verizon Arena in Little Rock, Arkansas. The live edition aired last night on Spike TV. After the live show concluded, TNA taped another edition of Impact Wrestling that will air next Thursday on Spike TV starting at 9 PM ET.
Here are the results from the tapings last night.
- Jeff Hardy and Manik defeated Kenny King and Chris Sabin. Austin Aries was on commentary. Hardy pinned King to win the match for his team. Sabin attacked from behind, but Aries made the save.
- Hardy vs. Aries vs. Sabin vs. Manik in an Ultimate X match was announced for Bound For Glory.
- Velvet Sky was scheduled to face Brooke Tessmacher in a No. 1 contenders match. However, Lei’D Tapa attacked Velvet before the opening bell.
- A.J. Styles hyped his Bound For Glory match against Bully Ray, who interrupted the promo segment. This led to the announcement of Ray vs. Samoa Joe for later in the show.
- Bobby Roode, Christopher Daniels, and Kazarian defeated Magnus in a gauntlet match. Magnus pinned Daniels and then formed Kazarian to submit. Magnus was attacked from behind by Kazarian, which led to Roode getting the submission win.
- Sting came out and spoke to a frustrated Magnus, who didn’t want to talk. Sting attempted to get Magnus to go to the back, but Magnus refused. They spoke in the ring.
- Samoa Joe beat TNA Champion Bully Ray by DQ. The referee was knocked out during the match. Bully Ray took advantage of the opportunity and used a chain, but Earl Hebner disqualified him. Ray shoved down Hebner and continued to attack Joe. Ray set up Joe for a piledriver on the concrete, but Styles entered through the audience and made the save. Styles escaped security and went back into the crowd to celebrate.
- Dixie Carter came out to get Hulk Hogan’s answer. Carter was really trying to be a heel, but she did not do that good of a job. Hogan quit. Dixie attempted to stop Hogan on the ramp. Carter got on her knees and begged him to stay, Hogan walked away. Dixie flipped out to close the show.