The WWE held their Smackdown tapings in Manchester, England. The show will air on Friday night on the SyFy channel starting at 8 p.m. ET. Here is what happened at the tapings.
- Luke Harper and Erick Rowan (w/Bray Wyatt) defeated The Usos. The Wyatts dominated the match in large parts and both men toyed with the Usos. Bray rocked in his chair on the floor and laughed while looking sinister. One of the Usos was distracted and ended up taking a boot to the face from Harper for the win.
After the match, Bray entered the ring with a mic. One of the Usos dropkicked him in the stomach. All hell broke loose. Bray came back with Sister Abigail. Wyatt cut a promo about Survivor Series and how they will destroy CM Punk and Daniel Bryan.
- Natalya defeated Tamina Snuka.
- R-Truth and The Prime Time Players defeated The Union Jacks. Heath Slater ended up taking the pin for his team.
- John Cena beat Alberto Del Rio in an arm wrestling challenge. Del Rio claimed he was cheated at Hell in a Cell. Cena called him a liar. The crowd got on Cena and called him boring. The arm wrestling started and Cena won twice with ease to the point that it looked like Del Rio was throwing it. They went for a third match and this time Del Rio attacked Cena, who reversed it and kicked Del Rio’s head. Cena grabbed a chair and missed with it. Del Rio put Cena through the table, then took off his shirt and placed it on top of Cena.
- Cameron and Naomi beat The Bella Twins. Brie took charge but the momentum shifted. The Funkadactyls won with a “jumping bum move.”
- The Great Khali beat Hunico and Camacho in a handicap match. Khali threw Camacho out of the ring, then picked up Hunico by the chin and powerbombed him and got the three count.
- There was a quick clip with Bryan and Punk backstage. They seem to have adopted the team name of ‘Beard and The Best’.
- CM Punk and Daniel Bryan fought Curtis Axel and Ryback to a no-contest when The Wyatt Family interfered. Punk started in ring with Axel. Later, Ryback got upperhand on Punk with a few slams. Ryback tagged in Axel, who also controlled Punk, who countered and built up momentum. He sent Axel and Ryback out of the ring. Bryan and Punk dove through ropes and took out both.
Later, Ryback went for Punk and dropped him with a huge suplex. Punk eventually tagged in Bryan, who went on the assault and caught both Ryback and Axel with drop kicks. Bryan end up going for his submission finisher and the Wyatt Family appeared. Bryan and Punk disappeared. An enraged Wyatt family laid into Axel and Ryback, clearing them out of the ring. Punk and Bryan reappeared behind Harper and Rowen and drop kicked both of them in the back of the legs before scampering off.
Results were courtesy of ProWrestling.net.