It’s official! The WWE Network is “everywhere on any device.” According to WWE, it’s “the first streaming network with live 24/7 content.”
It’s going to include:
- All 12 Live Pay-Per-View-Events (yes, even Wrestlemania)
- Live Raw & Smackdown Pre/Post-Shows
- Live Daily Studio Show (soon to come)
- HUGE Streaming Library, including EVERY WWE/WCW/ECW Pay-Per-View
- Hours of Legacy content (with more being added constantly)
- New Exclusive Original Shows
According to ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin and the boomy announcer guy, it’s going to be “unedited, uncensored, uncut.” Best of all? It’s only $9.99 a month. Thats a savings of like, a bazillion dollars compared to buying normal monthly PPVs.
The WWE Network will launch Monday, February 24th – the night after Elimination Chamber – immediately following RAW at 11:05ET.