* WWE Intercontinental Championship: Big E vs. Bad New Barrett
* Cesaro vs. Rob Vam Dam vs. Jack Swagger
* Divas Championship: Paige vs. Tamina Snuka
* Alexander Rusev vs. R-Truth and Xavier Woods
* Evolution (Triple H, Randy Orton and Batista) vs. The Shield (Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose)
* Cage match: Bray Wyatt vs. John Cena
* WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Daniel Bryan vs. Kane
On paper, it looks like a very top-heavy show but even that has a question mark with the world championship match and if Kane is able to put on his working boots and deliver. The buildup for that match has been much better than expected and the two have had good chemistry in previous matches.
There could be some solid matches on the undercard with Big E and Bad News Barrett probably turning into a slugfest and the triple-threat between Cesaro, RVD and Swagger having the change to be good as well.