UFC Fight Night 40 takes place tomorrow night from the U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati, Ohio. The main event of the show features a battle of welterweights as Matt Brown faces off against Erick Silva. The co-feature has Lorenz Larkin against Costa Philippou in middleweight action.
Earlier today, the weigh-ins today took place at the same arena where the fight card takes place tomorrow. All 26 fighters made weight, with welterweight Anthony Lapsley was the last fighter to make weight. Lapsley originally weighed in at 174 pounds and was given two hours to lose three pounds. The welterweight was able to make weight for his fight with Albert Tumenov. The main event weigh-ins between Brown and Silva were very intense, but nothing physical occurred. Here are the weigh-in results for UFC Fight Night 40.
- Matt Brown (170.5) vs Erick Silva (170.5)
- Lorenz Larkin (185.5) vs Constantinos Philippou (185)
- Daron Cruickshank (156) vs Erik Koch (155)
- Neil Magny (170.5) vs Tim Means (170)
- Soa Palelei (263) vs Ruan Potts (244)
- Chris Cariaso (125.5) vs Louis Smolka (126)
- Ed Herman (185) vs Rafael Natal (185.5)
- Kyoji Horiguchi (126) vs Darrell Montague (125)
- Yan Cabral (170.5) vs Zak Cummings (169.5)
- Johnny Eduardo (136) vs Eddie Wineland (136)
- Manny Gamburyan (145.5) vs Nik Lentz (145)
- Justin Salas (155.5) vs Ben Wall (155)
- Anthony Lapsley (171) vs Albert Tumenov (170.5)
You can watch UFC Fight Night 40 starting at 6:30 p.m. ET on for three fights on UFC Fight Pass, then switch over at 8 p.m. ET for four fights on Fox Sports 2 and then the six fight main card begins at 10 p.m. ET on Fox Sports 1.
Looking for seats to tomorrow night’s UFC Fight Night 40? Get great tickets right now by our friends at Ticket Monster.