* WWE World Heavyweight Championship: John Cena vs. Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton vs. Kane
* Best Two out of 3 Falls for WWE Tag Team Championship: The Usos vs. The Wyatt Family (Erick Rowan and Luke Harper)
* Battle Royal for vacant WWE Intercontinental Championship: WWE United States champion Sheamus, Cesaro, RVD, Damien Sandow, The Great Khali, Ryback, Curtis Axel, Bo Dallas, Kofi Kingston, Dolph Ziggler, Big E, Fandango, Alberto Del Rio (more are expected to be announced)
* WWE Divas Championship: AJ Lee vs. Paige
* Chris Jericho vs. Bray Wyatt
* Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose
* Rusev vs. Jack Swagger
* Cameron vs. Naomi
That’s a pretty good card, especially considering that a few weeks ago the thought was it could be a throwaway show just to get to Summerslam and then Night of Champions. This has a lot more and has all the making of being a very good wrestling show. Rollins and Ambrose could easily be the show stealer with what I expect to me an intense, wild battle. The Usos and the Wyatts always have great matches and that should continue here and with even more action since it’s a two-out-of-three falls match. Don’t sleep on Jericho vs. Wyatt either in what will likely be the first of a series of matches between them.
The Battle Royal, once it gets down to the true contenders, could really see some good stuff with Sheamus, Cesaro, Kingston, Ziggler, Del Rio and Bo, all of whom I think will be around for most of the match. Even the main event should be better than average too.