Brian Fritz and Michael Wiseman are back with the weekly video talking about his Sunday’s TNA Bound for Glory 2013 PPV headlined by Bully Ray vs. AJ Styles for the TNA World Championship and the poll on the greatest Hell in a Cell match of all time. (We apologize for the audio for Fritz as something was set incorrectly which is why the audio is a lower quality.)
Here is the lineup for the show:
- TNA World Heavyweight Championship: Bully Ray vs. AJ Styles
- Sting vs. Magnus
- Ultimate X Match for the X Division Title: Austin Aries vs. Manik vs. Chris Sabin vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Samoa Joe
- TNA Tag Titles: James Storm and Gunner vs. the winner of the pre-show gauntlet match
- Kurt Angle vs. Bobby Roode
- TNA Knockouts Title: ODB vs. Gail Kim vs. Brooke Tessmacher
- Pre-show Gauntlet match: Christopher Daniels and Kazarian vs. Joseph Park and Eric Young vs. Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez vs. Robbie E and Jessie.
Yes, even though TNA has gone out of their way to talk about a weight limit for the X Division they have added Samoa Joe to that match. But that’s TNA right there.
And Kurt Angle has been added to a match which was a bit of a surprise. The belief was that he was going to be on the show just to be inducted into the TNA Hall of Fame, especially coming off of his recent stint in rehab.
Here is the 30-minute Before the Bell video preview for Bound for Glory. These pieces are always some of the best features that the company does.