WWE continues to move forward with shows despite the global pandemic. Next up on the schedule is the annual Money in the Bank 2020 event on May 10.
This year’s MITB will take place at two separate locations. While most of the card will be held at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, both the men’s and women’s ladder matches will happen at WWE headquarters in Stamford, CT with participants having to fight from the ground floor all the way to the roof where the briefcase will be that contains the contract for a future shot at the championship of their choosing and whenever each person wants to cash it in.
Plus, several championship matches have already been announced including Drew McIntyre defending the WWE Championship against Seth Rollins while “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt will challenge Braun Strowman for the Universal Championship.
Here’s how the card is shaping up and everything else you need to know regarding the WWE Money in the Bank 2020 event.
What time does WWE Money in the Bank start?
- Date: Sunday, May 10, 2020
- Time: 6 p.m. ET (preshow) | 7 p.m. ET (main card)
- Location: WWE Performance Center in Orlando, FL and WWE headquarters in Stamford, CT
- TV channel: WWE Network (PPV)
WWE Money in the Bank will air on Sunday, May 10. The preshow is scheduled to start at 6 p.m. ET and the main card will begin at 7 p.m. ET.
How to watch WWE Money in the Bank
WWE Money in the Bank will be available for purchase on pay-per-view or via the WWE Network.
The WWE Network is available at WWE.com or by downloading the app on certain smart TVs – including Samsung, LG, Sony, and Panasonic – as well as Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Kindle Fire, Roku, Google Play, and Chromecast. You can also watch the network on your Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, and PS4 by downloading the app through its stores.
It costs $9.99 per month to sign up to watch the WWE Network online.
WWE Money in the Bank matches
- Men’s Money in the Bank — Daniel Bryan vs. Aleister Black vs. Apollo Crews vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Otis vs. TBD
- Women’s Money in the Bank — Asuka vs. Shayna Baszler vs. Nia Jax vs. Dana Brooke vs. Lacey Evans vs. Carmella
- Drew McIntyre vs. Seth Rollins for the WWE Championship
- Braun Strowman vs. “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt for the Universal Championship
- Bayley vs. Tamina for the “SmackDown” Women’s Championship
WWE Money in the Bank rumored matches
- The Street Profits vs. The Viking Raiders for the RAW Tag Team Championship
- Sami Zayn vs. Drew Gulak for the Intercontinental Championship